Shark vs Mustangs - Football

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by eng34ine, Sep 27, 2008.

1. A few from Saturday...

web90.

web91.

web92.

web93.

web94.

web95.

web96.

2. Rolly, outstanding work! Sharp and detailed.

3. nice work Rolly, boy #2, he's giving you the 'glare'

4. Sauk

Sauk

Aug 4, 2008
    Sandy, UT
    lol great images

5. vz223

vz223

Dec 7, 2007
    NJ
    Wow, nice everything.

6. THANK YOU for the comments guys. I really appreciate your input. Often times I will post the images that I dont like. Your input helps me realize that maybe I am being too picky (so my wife says).

thanks again

7. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Gotta love #2!, #1 is a bit bright for me, but nice 'slow, determined' walk capture!

8. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

Rolly, I really like shot #1 and think you could bring it back from the dead a bit more in PS with a bit of work (highlights tool) .... Shot#2 just isn't workin for me for some reason or another .... shots 4 and 7 are really good.... (looks like a small sensor dust spec or something in the bottom right of #7, i'd clone that out.... Other than that I think you did a GREAT job with light under the helmet and subject isolation ..... I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work rolly

9. #2 and #4 are the ones for me all are good but those two stand out

10. See guys. Its true beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. topher doesnt like #2, but it really works for Mike. The lesson to learn is- let your customers decide for themselves before you delete them all away. LOL

11. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    Cute and well executed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.