She begs to pose!!!

My oldest, Megan, was helping me with my baby parts pictures, and the whole time she was wanting me to take pics of her, so finally I obliged. She actually likes the camera!!! :smile: Just a few quick snaps to appease her!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 230766

I asked her to be more serious for this one, and this is what I got!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks!!! I was a little worried about the sharpness b/c I was using my 50/1.4 @ 1.4, and that's not always been kind to me! :smile:

Thank you, Jim... that's my favorite, too... I love how here pics turn out when she's just a little more serious... she's at the age when her smile is just a little too "fake" or "hammy". :smile:

N

Nuteshack

the Sleeping Princess, and this -> WOW!!!

you're getting better at this all the time!!!

bless
;-))

Thank you, Jim... that's my favorite, too... I love how here pics turn out when she's just a little more serious... she's at the age when her smile is just a little too "fake" or "hammy". :smile:
Frankly, I like all of them and I do not find her smile to appear fake, etc. Cherish these years as soon enough, it will be "OH Dad..." :wink:

Wow! What an old thread to come back up. Megan is now 11, going into 6th grade... she had to have been about 5 in this picture. You've now inspired me to recreate this shot with her now. :)

I've checked this thread from three different computers, and I cannot see the first two photos. I get a white box that says "this image is currently unavailable", but I can see the third photo. Wonder what's up with that? Third shot is wonderful, by the way!

OHHHH....this is a very old thread!!!!! The photos must be gone by now.....

the last one is the only one I can see right now but its a winner for sure. that expression is wonderful, it seems genuine and true and I really like it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom