1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

SHE has no fear

Discussion in 'People' started by Trish5, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    So today we went for a walk in the park. It was sooo hot. But it was a beautiful day and the kids needed to get out...
    This shot cracks me up..
    The kids were playing in the grass and running around the tree When Andrew (5)spotted ANTS:eek:  I just shot away and my daughter filled me in later..Fearless Emma stepped up and began stomping out the ants while the boys looked on...Some days she is the Prin-cessss and others Dora the explorer...:wink:

Am loving this 50 1.4 more and more and :confused: wonder why I have hardly touched it in 2 years
    337042452_oVeoM-L.

2. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    This is very cute - I love the way they are looking on as she stamps! Nice reflection in the water too

3. cute shot. The big brothers are acting brave while she does all the work.

4. My daughter is also the fearless one.... and my son the cautious one. Great picture. Thanks for sharing.

5. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Ha ha, this is really cute Trish - nice shot. :smile:

6. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    Oh my gosh it looks like my daughter made all over!! A little dare devil. One day she called me out the front door to show me the snake she was playing with, well what do you know it was a copper head. Well I won't say what I did with it, but anyway I always had to keep a watch on her because she didn't have much fear of anything. Great shot Trish!

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

whata lovely photo...stick with that lens...;-)

8. Pretty pond and darling shot. Your daughter is for sure being brave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.