She is a fox ...

Beautyful Orla Johannes (TV and Radio announcer) in the montreal region.

DSC_2376.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

YP2_3144.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tough job I have sometimes ...

J

JMartin

Czechman01 said:
Glorious portrait but that wrinkled sheet in the first one has got to go!
What were you thinking?

Woody

There were wrinkles in the sheet... one sec, let me look again... Nope, still don't see them! =^)

Nice shots Yves, she is very beautiful!

Joe

PGB

Having grown up in broadcasting most of my life I can say that she DOESN'T have a face made for radio.

In fact, she is probably one of the hotter radio people I've ever seen. As for TV, she looks about the same as the rest.

Creamy smooth skin tones, good composition, nice lighting, spot of EV and WB, and a beautiful lady to boot. What more could one ask of an image?

B

Brew

She is very very nice on my eyes but she holds no candle to my wife :wink:

mmm mmm good!

And, I'm not talkin' about Campbell's soup either! :tongue: She is definitely a sweet young thing, that's for sure, and you did a great job portraying her allure.
Tell me about your lighting setup?

Great shots Yves as allways birds or cats (sorry i mean beautifull woman) It seams to go well together for you. But in nature the birds will be eaten by the cats.

About the wrinkled sheet that is just minor thing that is not taking away the attention of this beautifull woman. But maybe it would take away the attention when the woman would be a bit less attractive.

I know it is hard job Yves, but somebody got to do it!

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Oh yes, I can understand the little moments of confusion you've been through. Tough job it is. She has such a deep look into your eyes. You caught it well, but what I find unbelievable though is the sensuality of the fine texture of her skin. This is where the sight meets the touch. :redface:

Hi Yves, hope you don't mind but I have some technical questions concerning #2.

I can see you used a softbox camera right for the main and I'm suspecting you used a fill up high, front and center. Was the fill modified with a softbox or did you use an umbrella? The modelling is very delicate and looks very nice. I'm a little confused about the camera left light source. It's causing a highlight on the viewing left side of her cheek. Was it to accentuate her hair and just spilled over? Or was it some type of reflector or wall?

Still trying to learn to "see the light".

Youngsville (The edge of nowhere), North Carolina
vincebeus said:
About the wrinkled sheet that is just minor thing that is not taking away the attention of this beautiful woman. But maybe it would take away the attention when the woman would be a bit less attractive.

Not really.

Using a sheet for a background is about as bad as putting your finger over the lens or any of several other inexcusable beginner's mistakes.

Perhaps I misunderstand the purpose of this forum. I don't think anyone is being helped by a love-fest of "Oh this is just wonderful!" comment after comment especially in this case. I'm thinking this is critique forum... am i wrong?

I said the portrait is glorious and I would be proud to call it my own. But, however "beautiful" the subject may be, we are not critiquing her, we are critiquing the photograph.

Woody
(Check my personal website... I'm not just shooting my mouth off to cause trouble)

Latest threads

Top Bottom