She is gone

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Elf_8, Sep 3, 2005.

1. After a year of slow decline, my old mother has passed away this week. In the flow of life, she has been a faint but golden droplet.

34506089-L.
    Date Taken:2005-09-01 17:34:40Date Digitized:2005-09-01 17:34:40Date Modified:2005-09-03 09:49:15Make:NIKON CORPORATIONModel: NIKON D70 Size: 800x505 Bytes: 334150 Aperture: f/45.0 Focal Length: 280mm Exposure Time: 0.1666s (5/30)Exposure Program:Aperture priorityExposure Bias:0

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Christian,
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Beautiful image of remembrance
    Peace

3. I am sorry to hear of your loss, Christian.

4. My thoughts are wth you my friend. This is a difficult thing in life.

5. Oft times dying is such a wonderful release for those that are sick. It is of course hard for those that are left. My sincere condolences to you and your family. The image you have chosen to display is a fitting tribute to your mom, your words a solemn reminder of better times.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2005
  6. My sincerest condolences Christian. The most challenging thing we face in life is the loss of family and friends. Despite the sorrow there is consolation knowing they are free from further suffering and their journey has ended. I will pray for your beloved mother as well as those left behind.

Rich

7. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    My condolences Christian, wish you and yours strength in this period

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Sorry to hear of your loss. You are a brave and true artist that you can find beauty in her passing. I wish you well my friend.

9. Thank you all for your kind feelings. Your words and attention will be with me tomorrow when her ceremony will take place.

10. I am so sorry to hear about your mothers passing, I lost my mother this past May so I know what you are going through

11. Sorry to hear that, Christian. Our thoughts are with you.

12. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Christian, please accept my sincerest expression of sympathy during this sad time.

13. My deepest sympathies on your loss, Christian. The photo is a lovely tribute to your mother.

14. Christian,

My heart felt sympathy to you and the family. Your picture is a very beautiful remembrance of her.

15. Brew

Brew Guest

As everyone else I too would like to give my heartfelt condolences to you and your family..

16. JayR

JayR

Jul 6, 2005
    Redmond, WA.
    Sincere Condolences Christian.

I lost my father last December and it was a dark time. Good memories have kept him alive in my mind and it helps.

17. Mes sincères sympathies, Christian...

18. Christian,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My mother passed away the day before Christmas Eve. It feels like yesterday. My family and I would like to extend our sincerest condolences to you and your family. May your mother rest knowing the Peace beyond Understanding...

19. I.m so sorry to hear that Christian. My deepest symtathies to you and you family.
    Ben

20. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    From my family to yours, Sincere Condolences.