She Just Begs Me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Pardon the unsophisticated nature of these shots but I want to show you what I have to put up with while trying to read this forum. Hannah gets her ball and begs me to make a grab for it. She can sit for 5 minutes staring up at me like this.
    and if I ignore her she goes and gets her bone and tries it...
    Maybe she thinks I'll go for the different color.. :smile: This can go on for a half hour or so until she gets tired and goes off somewhere else for a while.
    Jarrell

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very cute...
    I heard it said several years ago, Dogs and Moms, they will always love you, no matter what you do.

But I get the feeling if you don't play with Hanna she won't always love you :biggrin:

3. Hannah has grown into a lovely lass, Jarrell. It seems like just a few weeks ago that she joined your family as a puppy, and now she rules it :biggrin:.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Jarrell she is just so cute. Nice images of her onging follies.

She is a big girl. Haven't seen her in so long.

Guess she gave up the modeling career :>)))

Thanks for showing her.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    So why are you taking her picture and not playing w/her? Seriously Jarrell....She's a really pretty dog. My oldest son has started the whole routine about saying we need a pet. He's got it down too...."mom, we go to the animal shelter because those dogs don't have homes anymore"....This from a boy who just turned 3.

Now go play w/Hannah!

6. Boy, has she ever got you under her thumb, paw, whatever!! LOL Very cute!

7. Jarrell I got a kick out of your images. Shades of my Sheltie who does the same thing. Just sits there and stares at me and if I don't respond he pokes me in the leg with his nose.

8. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    I do play with her

every night around the same time. She even knows what time it is because she runs to get her short 'rope' so that we can play tug o war. Thats her favorite. If she had her way though, thats all we would ever do.
    Uncle Frank, it does seem like a short time that she came to live with us when in fact its been about a year and a half.
    Times flyin'!
    Jarrell