She Just Begs Me!

Pardon the unsophisticated nature of these shots but I want to show you what I have to put up with while trying to read this forum. Hannah gets her ball and begs me to make a grab for it. She can sit for 5 minutes staring up at me like this.
48667234.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and if I ignore her she goes and gets her bone and tries it...
48667287.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Maybe she thinks I'll go for the different color.. :smile: This can go on for a half hour or so until she gets tired and goes off somewhere else for a while.
Jarrell

D

dbirdsong

Very cute...
I heard it said several years ago, Dogs and Moms, they will always love you, no matter what you do.

But I get the feeling if you don't play with Hanna she won't always love you :biggrin:

Hannah has grown into a lovely lass, Jarrell. It seems like just a few weeks ago that she joined your family as a puppy, and now she rules it :biggrin:.

Jarrell she is just so cute. Nice images of her onging follies.

She is a big girl. Haven't seen her in so long.

Guess she gave up the modeling career :>)))

Thanks for showing her.

So why are you taking her picture and not playing w/her? Seriously Jarrell....She's a really pretty dog. My oldest son has started the whole routine about saying we need a pet. He's got it down too...."mom, we go to the animal shelter because those dogs don't have homes anymore"....This from a boy who just turned 3.

Now go play w/Hannah!

I do play with her

every night around the same time. She even knows what time it is because she runs to get her short 'rope' so that we can play tug o war. Thats her favorite. If she had her way though, thats all we would ever do.
Uncle Frank, it does seem like a short time that she came to live with us when in fact its been about a year and a half.
Times flyin'!
Jarrell

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom