1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

She Just Begs Me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Pardon the unsophisticated nature of these shots but I want to show you what I have to put up with while trying to read this forum. Hannah gets her ball and begs me to make a grab for it. She can sit for 5 minutes staring up at me like this.
    48667234.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and if I ignore her she goes and gets her bone and tries it...
    48667287.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Maybe she thinks I'll go for the different color.. :smile: This can go on for a half hour or so until she gets tired and goes off somewhere else for a while.
    Jarrell

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very cute...
    I heard it said several years ago, Dogs and Moms, they will always love you, no matter what you do.

But I get the feeling if you don't play with Hanna she won't always love you :biggrin:

3. Hannah has grown into a lovely lass, Jarrell. It seems like just a few weeks ago that she joined your family as a puppy, and now she rules it :biggrin:.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Jarrell she is just so cute. Nice images of her onging follies.

She is a big girl. Haven't seen her in so long.

Guess she gave up the modeling career :>)))

Thanks for showing her.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    So why are you taking her picture and not playing w/her? Seriously Jarrell....She's a really pretty dog. My oldest son has started the whole routine about saying we need a pet. He's got it down too...."mom, we go to the animal shelter because those dogs don't have homes anymore"....This from a boy who just turned 3.

Now go play w/Hannah!

6. Boy, has she ever got you under her thumb, paw, whatever!! LOL Very cute!

7. Jarrell I got a kick out of your images. Shades of my Sheltie who does the same thing. Just sits there and stares at me and if I don't respond he pokes me in the leg with his nose.

8. I do play with her

every night around the same time. She even knows what time it is because she runs to get her short 'rope' so that we can play tug o war. Thats her favorite. If she had her way though, thats all we would ever do.
    Uncle Frank, it does seem like a short time that she came to live with us when in fact its been about a year and a half.
    Times flyin'!
    Jarrell

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.