She was a very nice old broad . . .

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JAM, May 11, 2005.

1. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    . . . and the iced coffee was good, too! A little plaza in Old Town Albuquerque.

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very funny.

Also like the sign Design Boutique ? :>)))

3. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    John :

Heh. ABQ is a fun town to be sure, but you need to be shooting up in the City Different sometime...

I said in another post to Chris that we should be setting up a Southwest chapter for the Cafe and then arrange shoots. After all, we have one of the premier birding locations in our backyard (so to speak), as well as some of the best landscapes anywhere.

John P. (up in the state capital)

4. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    I'd be interested in this. Sounds like it could be fun. Wonder id Uncle Frank would officially sanction a 'chapter'? (Of course, there's no tellin' what "official" would mean, would there? :shock:

5. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    John:

Well, if we invite Uncle Frank to visit, he can "bless" the chapter appropriately, perhaps by donating a lens or two to us ! :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted:

Seriously, I think we have a smattering of folks around for this, at least. Between ABQ and SF, we have a plethora of great shooting locations, and then we could think about some extensive drives if we all get along.

I'm away on business next week, but maybe we can start to think on this after that ?

John P.