Shear water Gull

.. fubar,,, This was an awesome pic, and no one liked it ????????????????

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is awesome, sorry I missed it the 1st time

Thanks Randy, I don't post many bird shots, it is way to hard and tiring, I am impressed by you folks.
Well for me it is in the lead for my shot of the year, obviously I have lower standards than you, :smile:

You have a very impressive site, I see 1000s of hours of hard work, and incredible pics, I am very envious, but at my age I am happy with what can get. Funny how it works, this was one of my first shots those few days, and I spent a lot of time trying to better it.:rolleyes:

That's a beautiful capture. Love the pose and light. I must have missed it first time around as well. He's missing a foot. I wonder what happened?

Real Name
Randy
Thanks Randy, I don't post many bird shots, it is way to hard and tiring, I am impressed by you folks.
Well for me it is in the lead for my shot of the year, obviously I have lower standards than you, :smile:

You have a very impressive site, I see 1000s of hours of hard work, and incredible pics, I am very envious, but at my age I am happy with what can get. Funny how it works, this was one of my first shots those few days, and I spent a lot of time trying to better it.:rolleyes:

Tom, that's a great shot for anybody......I'd be proud to call it my own
And as far as old I'm 61:smile:

Thanks for the nice compliment on my site

Very nice image but as a rule I see them here. Seldom visit redirected to other sites.

Thanks Alex, I fixed that. You know I have posted 1000s of pics Learned a lot from comments and criticisms, never cared if they were liked or not, didn't know the bird forum is such a tough place to post.:smile: I do know birds and wildlife are a tough gig and I admire y'all work and effort. An hour and half yesterday with the 400 wore me out.

Real Name
Randy
Thanks Alex, I fixed that. You know I have posted 1000s of pics Learned a lot from comments and criticisms, never cared if they were liked or not, didn't know the bird forum is such a tough place to post.:smile: I do know birds and wildlife are a tough gig and I admire y'all work and effort. An hour and half yesterday with the 400 wore me out.

If you are shooting the 400 2.8 checkout that new 80-400, it's so much more fun and IQ is close to the 400 or 500 I doubt anyone can tell the diff

If you are shooting the 400 2.8 checkout that new 80-400, it's so much more fun and IQ is close to the 400 or 500 I doubt anyone can tell the diff

Sorry meant 200/400. Coming from you, that is a strong approval, I would not have thought a zoom of that range would be that good.

Real Name
Randy
Sorry meant 200/400. Coming from you, that is a strong approval, I would not have thought a zoom of that range would be that good.

The IQ wasn't a huge surprise since I've shot the 1st version for years and loved it......the AF speed is amazing and it handles so well

Latest threads

Top Bottom