1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Shelby's growing up!

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, Sep 26, 2008.

1. I haven't seen my grandaughter for 2 weeks... which is approximately half of her life :eek: . Fortunately my wife and I can keep up with her development through videos and still pictures taken by her mom. She is growing up at an alarming rate.

September 6: She clearly needed work on her neck muscles.
    103690207.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

so she has started working out at her home gym.
    View attachment 257624

It's tiring, but she's building muscle, and filling out nicely.
    View attachment 257625

The biggest gain, though has been in her awareness and interest in social issues.
    View attachment 257626

We'll be visiting Shelby next month, and letting her parents have a little get-away. I hope Shelby still likes Pat Boone songs :smile:.

2. Sweet Frank, She has the same gym as Tyler(my grandson) while the workouts seem to be building muscle, it's amazing to me that most of them are in his vocal chords:tongue:. Enjoy your grandkids.
    Tim

3. She is gorgeous!! Growing fast too.... Hope you can see her again soon.

4. She's beautiful Frank. My son had the same gym. He really enjoyed it. Love that last image. She has such a serious look on her face. Kudos to you.

5. Thanks for the comments. Btw, in the interest of non-partisan photography, I'm going to pose Shelby in a McCain garment. How do you think she'd look in this?

212163341_350x350_Front_Color-Pink.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

6. I have a better idea--just photoshop out the name Obama and leave the second line as Please Vote......

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

lovely Frank...think i'll vote for u pal ..lol

;-))

8. nshape

nshape

Jul 25, 2006
    NB Canada
    She is adorable. I'm glad my parents were close by when my kids were young!

9. Hey, Frank,

Great series! What fun to watch the young ones grow! She is just beautiful. I'd vote for that kid no matter what she's wearing!

10. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Adorable - she is just beautiful. Funny...glad you added the McCain shirt for fair and balanced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.