She's so PRETTY (pic added)

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

and no make-up....isn't youth a wonder to behold?:biggrin:

could have brightened up the mid tones some but i like the look the way it is.
    85 1.4 @f1.4
    980410050_69c6b4d3bb_o.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  2. GoGo

GoGo

Apr 20, 2006
    New York
    very nice Nute

I like it a lot, very pretty, very good capture.
    You have a frame here where the subject seems to be communicating with the camera, always a good thing.

3. HeHe Super sweet!

4. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Giorgio, Michael....;-)

5. JDex

JDex

Jul 17, 2007
    Cerritos, CA
    very pretty indeed! nice capture too! love the smile.... she reminds me of Keira Knightley....

6. Nute, a very nice image of this lovely young lady. Did you crop this? I ask because if there is more information on the right side of the frame it might be worth cropping closer on the left of the frame and thus moving her from the center. This would get rid of the brighter area on the left. Just a thought.

7. I like how you are working this lens. You've taken it under your wing and are really experimenting. Keep on shooting. Your shots keep getting better.

8. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks much for the kind words, everyone ..now, if i could only learn to post proccess these files ..lol
    ;-))

9. Nute and I exchanged PM's and he asked that I post this suggested crop and rework of his image. Tanya is a lovely young lady and I simply tried to bring out her features a little more.

original.

10. Gordon

Nice job.

Nute, pretty young lady!

11. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

wonderful Gordon ...thanks Dan...

ok, here's my best attempt with this file..keep in mind i'm a pp idiot ..lol
    ..notta crop, just trimmed down after the fact.
    ;-))
    989129257_7011e9f17f_o.

12. Nute

Nice job; I think she'll appreciate the softer touch on the face. I might crop as Gordon recommended.

13. Very nice Nute, I think you sell yourself short. Post processing is just like anything else, the more you do the better you get. I used Scott Kelby's book in the beginning and learned a lot from it, the rest was trial and error and what I could pick up on this and other sites.

Congratulations on an excellent image.

14. Samer

Samer

Sep 19, 2006
    Jupiter, FL
    both reworks look fantastic.

Pretty is an understatement. Lovely is more like it! You did a good job capturing her smile Nute!

15. nykonian

nykonian

May 4, 2007
    New York
    Gorgeous shot! 85/1.4 is the reason I shoot Nikon :)

16. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words ....the version of pse i'm using is about 7 years old ..lol..but even then i have no idea how to do layers or any of that..;-((

17. Hey Nute. I think getting a little more brightness around her eyes really made a difference. Very pretty young lady and nice capture.

18. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Roy...;-)

19. Ahhhhh.... From Beauty to more Beauty with only one shot! I say you just pick one of those D50 bodies, clean it well and epoxy that 85/1.4 to it permanently! Just delicious my friend.

20. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    A very good shot of a beautiful young lady, make even better by you minor tweaks!