Shoot The Brick...

Discussion in 'People' started by Backdoctor, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Well, I finally got to meet my new grandson, The Brick. Here are some shots with the D2H, 17-55 and sb800:
    a proud grandma:
    original.
    dreaming about future Nikon gear for when he's older:
    original.
    original.
    grandpa telling him the finer points of shooting Sandhill Cranes and Osprey. He was concentrating:
    original.

And the color is fine, he is a little jaundiced. So plenty of sunshine for the next few days. Have to get him some sunglasses.

2. What a precious little fellow, Harris! Looks like he's already got grandma wrapped around his little finger :smile:.

3. You have no idea! After 6 wks at home with mom, she goes back to work, and grandma takes care of him 4 days a week. :biggrin:

4. Somehow, I don't think grandma will consider that a hardship :wink:.

We're still looking forward to our first, you lucky dog. Unfortunately, the kids show no signs of complying :frown:.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!

To all of your family. He is just precious. Beautiful baby.

6. Awe.............that is a precious little baby!!

7. Great shots Mary looks thrilled careful she might want another one!!!! These shots are why cameras are made, to capture a moment in time that is so special.

8. Thanks all, now I have buddy #2 aboard. :biggrin:

This kid has had so many shots from me, he's gonna squint whenever he sees me. Either that, or we have to get him some sunglasses... :cool:

9. Wow Harris, congratulations are in order for sure. What a cute little guy and you have captured him well . Very nice images.