Shooting buddy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matt S, Sep 17, 2005.

1. So I am getting jealous. I keep seeing posts that say " I went shooting with so and so today....". So any shooters out there from Alaska (Anchorage area) that want to go out and shoot sometime? I learn so much more when I have someone else to bounce ideas off of. Yes I have attempted to convert some friends into photogs, even gave one my 35mm, but they don't seem to have been bitten by the bug yet.

2. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Which I lived by you I'd go in a heartbeat!!!
    You got some great photo ops where you live...maybe one day I'll get to go
    Good luck finding a shootin buddy...

3. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Matt, wish I could be there Alaska seems to be beautiful

P.S. I've answered on your question on pile driving in the thread if you need more info or pics just let me now

4. Thanks Hans, I did see the responce. I was mostly curious, we are pretty set for now with 2 vibe hammers and several impact (delmag) hammers. Sometime I will post the photo we have of our APE power pack mounted behind the counterweights of a 70 ton crane. Not the standard application but it made it almost a one man show.

5. I hope you can find someone to shoot with. Your right about learning more when you are with someone else. The exchange of ideas is great.