Shooting Football

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Crayaco, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Nice film clips with lots of good tips. On a downer note they guys a Cannon shooter. :eek:

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks for the link, that was really good.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks very much for the link. Robert Hanashiro is one of the "Founding Fathers" of Sportsshooter.com. He is so very knowledgable about shooting sports and is someone who I admire for his unending contributions to pro sports photographers. Before I became a member of the Nikon Cafe, I lived on SS.com, that site has so much to offer. Their members are exceptionally helpful to one another...the sharing of expertise is amazing. I can sit for hours and read their message boards learning about their experiences, etc. I hope to, someday, have enough quality sports images to comprise a portfolio and find a sponsor from SS.com so I can become a member of that site. If anyone from our community is interested in researching sports photography, Sportsshooter.com is the first place that you should head to.

4. I am glad you guys liked the link.

Gordon, we must remember it is more the photographer than the equipment, however, I too am loyal to Nikon.

BTW, I do like to read your comments and you have already helped me in learning this great hobby, anew.

David, I thought it was fun too.

Frank, SportsShooter is a great site. It is all quality so I can understand their membership requirements.