1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Shooting High School Sports With a D2H

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by RDM3, Sep 10, 2005.

1. RDM3

RDM3

Aug 25, 2005
    Concordville, Pa
    I got my D2H today from B&H, so a few questions, I will be shooting high school sports with it, I have used a D1 mostly,

What is the best setting, overall, for the AF-Area Mode, Single, Dynamic, Group Dynamic or Dynamic Area with closet subject priority?

I have an expodisc now too and it works well and ends the white balance issue.

What is the best color mode? I sRGB. II AdobeRGB or III sRGB?

Any other hints using the D2H for sports?

2. twig

twig

May 23, 2005
    it depends on your sports, aperture and sdistance to subjects what mode you use.

Since I am shooting at f/2.8 or wider most of the time I prefer single, because I can make sure my athletes head and not their legs are in focus.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.