Shooting in Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by allstar25, Jul 7, 2008.

1. What are some interesting places to take pictures in Orlando, FL?

2. mdruiz

mdruiz

Feb 18, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Lake Eola- located in downtown orlando area.
    Leu Gardens- Winter Park, 10 Miles North of Downtown Orlando area.
    Disney- Of course

Also, your within 50 miles or 45 to 60 min drive from NASA. Daytona Beach, New Symra Beach- great places to take pics...

3. Lew gardens (Orlando Botanical Gardens)
    Disney and Universal

Within 1 hr drive, like Mike said:

Viera wetlands
    Cape Canaveral-NASA
    Merrit Island NWR
    Cocoa Beach - surfing
    Fantasy of Flight (Polk City)

4. When shooting pictures at Universal and Disney, what types of things do you focus on? The rides, the people, etc. Any help please?

THanks

5. mdruiz

mdruiz

Feb 18, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Well Im a annual pass holder at disney. Disney has some of the best landscaping you will ever see. There resorts are top notch!

6. O ok thanks

7. Walter

Walter

Jan 13, 2006
    Columbia, Maryland
    Walter Rowe
    Henry P. Leu Gardens - definitely
    Lake Eola - definitely
    Downtown - definitely

I walked pretty much all of downtown Orlando in a single day back in February 2007. Lots of great architecture.
    There is the historic train station, City Hall and the Court House. Across from the train station is an old hotel with neat architecture and a covered walkway over the street.

As others stated, further south in Buena Vista are all the Disney complexes. Walk all around the Downtown Disney Marketplace. Some interesting, enormous Lego sculptures over there as well as lots of cormorants around the lake. A good place for general people watching. Beware of the security personnel. They have cameras everywhere. Backpacks and tripods get attention. I was stopped once by a bicycle cop, but he was really nice. He just wanted to know I was a tourist and not a terrorist.

My Epcot Center Gallery
    My Henry P. Leu Gardens Gallery
    My Downtown Orlando Gallery
    My Sea World Gallery

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.