Shooting schedule for Merritt weekend

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by mike mac, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Hi there I was wondering if anyone has idea of the times and places we will be shooting on Sat Sun and Monday, I am just curious and am getting very anxious for the trip. thanks in advance!

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,

I put some info in another thread earlier today, and I plan to send out an email to the entire group tonight along with some updates to the Merritt Session web page (https://www.nikoncafe.com//merritt/merritt.html) that include some really cool maps.

I think my other post was in response to Gale's post earlier. I'll find it and give everyone a link.

Frank

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  3. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Jims Shooting Schedule

1) Shoot Early Saturday Morning

2) Shoot Mid Morning Saturday with sunscreen

3) Eat lunch

4) Shoot afternoon with more sunscreen on the outskirts of the Wackahoochi nudist park (I'll be clothed)

5) Shoot evening and sunset. Eagles in late afternoon light would be wonderous.

6) Transfer images, drink, eat and perhaps smoke a cigar

7) Apply sunburn medication whioch needs to be taken orally from the bar

7) Repeat Sunday and Monday AM

4. Re: Jims Shooting Schedule

I like your style if we are cramped for time we can skip eating.

5. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Has anyone packed yet?????????????????

I worked both days this weekend and I suppose I'd best get my gear together tonight eh???

I'm soooo excited to be meeting Frank and Harris and Gale and Mike and Bob Popeye and everyone else that I haven't slept in weeks! (Please do not be offended or consider it a personal insult if I didn't mention your name in particular).

By the way...I spoke to Ron R lastr night and he's so frustrated with his kitchen construction issues that he sounded a little unlike himself. Of course...he was helping someone set up a new computer on the other line at the same time and knowing Ron...he was probably smoking his pipe and processing at the same time!

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Re: Jims Shooting Schedule

LOL Jim.... :lol:

That's pretty close actually.... :D :D

Frank