Shooting some Targets

Discussion in 'People' started by Jon Neely, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Jon Neely

Jon Neely

Sep 1, 2008
    Fresno, Ca
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
  2. Ruger Mini14 (do they have a five shot magazine??)
    AKM?
    Lee Enfield markV?
    Always great to spend a day blasting away your weekly frustrations.
    Why are`nt there any flying empties in the air?.A bit muzle blast also would make the pic a bit more lifely.

3. Jon Neely

Jon Neely

Sep 1, 2008
    Fresno, Ca
    I would love that, but that darn d100 is slow... next time, we do have a 5 rnd mags CA legal. yes that is a Enfield Jungle Carbine in 308. cant wait to shoot a 7 fps... ahhhh

Jon

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
  4. Jon Neely

Jon Neely

Sep 1, 2008
    Fresno, Ca
    yes and that is a mini 14 simi-auto with the original collapsible stock from the early 90's

Jon

5. Catching a empty in mid air is not that difficult.I never had any problems with it with my 35mm Pentax ME or Canon F1.
    A mk5 in 308? why not the original 303? Both my father and older brother were Enfield owners.I was the black sheep with a Mauser.Funny thing with the mk5 under the right light you can see the bullit fly (aprox 50 meter away)

6. Jon Neely

Jon Neely

Sep 1, 2008
    Fresno, Ca
    well i guess i not that good of a photographer yet then. The enfield was recalibered to 308 when we got it, shoots great!

Jon

7. Get that elbow down :tongue:

8. ItzAlbert

ItzAlbert

Sep 13, 2008
    Bay Area
    nice pixs

9. nice job on the pics, Jon

1 suggestion.....
    if you could EDIT your original post and ADD 2 or 3 line spaces between each image... it would make the even easier to view and enjoy

thanks so much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.