Shooting Star Hydrangea

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Uncle Frank, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Taken with the 60mm micro Nikkor.

original.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Pretty flower, and nicely captured Frank. I like the blue spiral in the center. :wink:

3. Thanks, Frank. I think that's where its name comes from.

4. Nice flower.

I made some 24" wide prints of our hydragea this week. One of my favorite plants.

Also love that composition.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That's about the prettiest hydrangea I've ever seen....and I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE Hydrangea! Any idea where I might be able to order them to plant in my yard?

6. Unless you want to visit our local garden shop in San Jose, I have no idea, Leigh. If it will help, the tag identifies it as a Hydrangea macrophylla-Lace Cap.

7. What a nice flower! And perfectly composed, too.
    Cheers