Shopping with Nancy...

Nancy loves to shop, and even a trip to the hardware store is an adventure. Actually, it was Lowe's today, and she was looking
for stuff for our bathroom remodel, which she estimated would take a couple of hours. Since I brought my camera along, I spent
the time profitably, shooting flowers in the garden store, and then hauling her purchases to the car.

All shots taken handheld with the 60mm micro.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 13818
View attachment 13819
View attachment 13820
View attachment 13821
View attachment 13822
View attachment 13823
View attachment 13824

D

dbirdsong

Wow.. Maybe I should start spending more time at Lowes or maybe Home Depot.
:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, Virginia, Gordon, and Dave! Glad you liked the shots.

Gordon, you seem to favor the flower pics than include bugs, so here's another for you.

PGB

UF they are all great but I absolutely love #4! Leigh thinks its a Cosmos, can you confirm or deny this?

Excellent work, thanks for sharing.

Patrick Bramlett said:
UF they are all great but I absolutely love #4! Leigh thinks its a Cosmos, can you confirm or deny this?
Sorry, Patrick. I usually take pictures of the labels identifying the flowers, but I was so into shooting the blossoms that I forgot this time :shock:. But here's a shot of a similar flower.

Frank, you are such an excellent photographer that you can venture into just about any area and get great results. I can't imagine getting these kinds of shots hand held. My hands are just too shaky. You need to stop by the macro forum more often. These are simply exemplary. You really show off the 60mm micro strengths too. :wink:

J

JMartin

Really nice shots Frank! I really like #3 and #4.

I bet the people at Lowes were giving you some funny looks for taking pictures of their flowers :lol:

Unfortunately most of the places Jennifer likes to shop, they wouldn't take too kindly to bringing my camera in and taking pictures!

Joe

I

Irene

These are great Frank, 3 and 7 are exceptional.

Best regards,
Irene

S

saturnine

I agree with everyone else, these photos are great! When I get a chance, I'll also have to post some photos I took of the 60mm micro!

saturnine said:
I agree with everyone else, these photos are great! When I get a chance, I'll also have to post some photos I took of the 60mm micro!
Thanks much, Grace! I'll look forward to seeing your samples. Try taking pictures of something beautiful... like self portraits :wink:.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom