Shoreline abstract

I don't think I've posted this one before. This is an aerial from a few thousand feet in the early morning near Panama City Florida (D300 w/Nikkor 135f2.8)

Click to enlarge...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I recently did some redecorating and printed this up on 13x19 Epson Hot Press Bright with a little more contrast. It's growing on me.

Surprised no comments on this one? Nice capture and conversion. This one works for me. I think it would look cool if you flipped into landscape perspective too.

Mirror the image and stitch them. Then mirror it again and stitch (total of 4 panels). The bottom left corner of the image you posted above should be the center of the 4 panel stitch. I would like to see that.

Surprised no comments on this one? Nice capture and conversion. This one works for me. I think it would look cool if you flipped into landscape perspective too.
Hmm then the water would be running downhill or something. I'll look at it though :smile:

Mirror the image and stitch them. Then mirror it again and stitch (total of 4 panels). The bottom left corner of the image you posted above should be the center of the 4 panel stitch. I would like to see that.
Another interesting idea :smile:

That is cool Scott!!
Thanks!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom