Short guy, long shorts

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Tomerrifc, Dec 13, 2005.

1. This guy is the floor General for the North Chicago Warhawks. He runs that team with precision. He is lighting fast. I'm sure he'd be even faster were it not for the drag he must get with those shorts. :smile:

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

The only thing I don't like about these is to much background clutter, I would suggest cropping a lot tighter.

3. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Nice shots but it just dumbfounds me when I see athletes wearing clothes that are more likely to hinder their performance than help it. Reminds me of the golf and tennis players who wear those shirts with the huge oversized sleeves and then spend the whole day fussing with them.

4. Those aren't shorts, they're longs! :biggrin:

5. LOL at Pa, I like the series tho, very intense player, at least that is the feeling I get when viewing.
    Dave

6. We have reached a new all time low with these "shorts." :eek: I kind of liked it in the Larry Bird / Magic Johnson era. Nice series of shots.