Short people ... Eeew!

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    [​IMG]
    Olivia and Sam doing what they do best. Taken with a 50mm Zuiko @ f/1.4 on Delta 100, developed for 7 minutes in 1+1 D76.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2007
  2. Having fun and causing trouble. That's the life. :wink:

Nice set.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Ed. It's interesting that, although they're 2 years apart, they have matching teeth. :BigGrin:

Oh, and I think I made a mistake in the camera and lens data - this isn't made with the Olympus, but rather the F5 and 85mm f/1.8 Nikkor at f/1.8. I need to look into software called Photo Secretary. Allegedly, it can 'capture' the EXIF for film images in a file that can be downloaded from the F5. I'm not sure how you would attach it to the scanned picture though.

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    looks like there doing the seefood diet joke.

5. Well, there's my smiles for the morning. Kids goofin' around. This reminds me I'm thinking of picking up a lomography camera. Might be interesting to play around with.

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I think they are Biggs. ; :biggrin: @ Ned. ; With the 4 shot, right Ray. Those look cool, like a holga that lived next to a nookular plant. Thanks fer lookin' y'all!

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Paul! I haven't looked at chip pin-out diagrams for a couple decades! Feels good, like old shoes... :smile:

9. Chris,

Nikon concocted something called Data Reader MV-1 for the F6, with backwards compatibility for the F100 & F5. It has a 10 pin connector and uses a small capacity CF card. I recently got one for my F6, but have not tried it out yet. PS. The Photo Secretary has been discontinued.

10. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Herman, I'll look into that!

11. Chris,

I just took a quick look at the manual. This device allows you to store the data from yr F5 on a small CF card. The F5 data can than be imported as a text file into Excell to be manipulated. In fact, with the F5 there are 4 recording modes with increasing complexity <A, B, C, D> with up to 15 exposure type data.

Depending on complexity of the data, the F5 allows you to record/store up to 78 rolls <36 exp.> in basic . It seems that if you have a MF-28, you can increase the number of data you record.

PS: Nikon Europe has a pdf of the manual , it's size is 3 MB. The manual like any other Nikon manual takes some getting used to...

I vaguely remember that a while back there was a thread on this topic, either here or at Nikonians or Nikon Gear.

Have fun!