Short Video

Sorry about the low resolution and water mark but some of this footage is for a stock house where I'm exclusive.

Been having problems with my server, hope this works - Fernhill Wetlands.

Jeff, just read the blog and watched the video. Great idea, but I don't think many people will resonate with your use of "image" and "imaging" instead of the more common "photograph". I agree with Desmond, I have never seen SIF used, and if this blog post is for the general public, I doubt most will understand BIF either, I think that if you are going to use terms such as this, you should be sure they are defined and clear, as you did with SIF, but then SIF makes no sense, as the only letter that matches is "S" for "Sit". If you are going to mention tele-converters with zoom lenses, be sure that you qualify that the photographer must be sure the TC is compatible, as you can easily ruin a lens with the use of certain TC's. As well you have the issue of whether or not you can even AF with the TC.

Am I being picky? Yes, you asked ;) and put in the link. You want your blog to really bring people in, and to reflect well on your site, which I think is more important. And you KNOW how picky people like us can be!!!!, heck you ARE on of us after all :D

Oh, last nit for the moment "waterfowl" is one word.

Oh You Guysessssssssss :oops::oops: Youse has caught me out, I am HUMAN after all! Crap, I just hate it when I mispell, wait a darned minute isn't that "misspell", something. This is Microsoft's fault, yeah that's the ticket ....

( danged spelling cops around this place like I have any room to talk )

Hey, Jeff, this is why we ALL need proofreaders ....... sheesh ......

Yep, plus I am a true Dyslexic (could not have gotten my MBS without MS word & spell checker), need to be more careful and yesterday the server was dropping out about every two or three minutes. Always appreciate helpful criticism typos or not! Made the changes:)

Spellcheckers are my heroes--not only is my spelling terrible, but my typing is worse! As for proofing--the more proof the better, say about 80 proof!
Personally, 80 is a bare minimum, I prefer Triple-Digits myself.

Spellcheckers may be nice, but AutoComplete, and Auto Fix can be deadly. Just try to misspell, darn I'll type "mispell" if I want to, leave me alone I'm doing it on porpoise! Funny how annoying automation can be sometimes.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom