Shot this while Frank, Jim and the others were shooting..

roseate spoonbills. Frank called me. Gale Bizet, Mike Mac and Harry were with me when we spotted this guy. Had to stop. he let us walk up to about 30 - 40 feet away. Very obliging Eagle.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Re: Shot this while Frank, Jim and the others were shooting.

Backdoctor said:
roseate spoonbills. Frank called me. Gale Bizet, Mike Mac and Harry were with me when we spotted this guy. Had to stop. he let us walk up to about 30 - 40 feet away. Very obliging Eagle.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Had you planned this, by applying "Eaux-de-Salmonnnnnn" before you went out that morning? That might have kept him interested :lol: . I sure wish I had been able to get down there with you folks, very cool to be this close to a Bald Eagle, especially one that isn't also 30-40 feet up in a tree. Very nice shot.

Oh yea!!!!!!

Now that is a shot what exposure, what a great job of stalking and capturing a fantastic animal, what a blast we had, keep them coming

the FearLess4Some strikes....

What an adventure to get this one. worth the hunt. Great shot Harris.

Cant wait for the others to come out of the woodwork with thiers.

Watching you guys come back with the look on your guys faces and the smiles from ear to ear was well worth missing this one.
Cheers
Gale

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom