1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Shots around Marquette, MI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yooper, Jul 27, 2008.

1. yooper

yooper

May 5, 2008
    Winona Lake, IN
    Went back home last month for long weekend and recorded a few images around the Marquette area (south shore of Lake Superior). Most of them are at the lower harbor and Presque Isle. I also drove up Mount Marquette (a big hill by most standards) to get some "over-looking the city" shots ...that was a bit of fun in itself without a truck or 4WD.

A friend loaned me his D50 for the weekend, so having two bodies was a treat. I used the kit lens (18-135mm) on my D80 and the 10.5mm fisheye on the D50. In any event, here's a link to the web gallery. Enjoy! :) 

Marquette, MI

2. FotoPhocus

FotoPhocus

Jun 15, 2008
    Nice shots Tim! I miss Marquette :( 

3. yooper

yooper

May 5, 2008
    Winona Lake, IN
    Thanks ...I don't get back often enough myself.

4. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

I DIG THE PRESENTATION.How you do dat?

5. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    Nice images and an even nicer presentation. How did you do the presentation?

6. Nice images of my hometown. Makes me homesick.

7. yooper

yooper

May 5, 2008
    Winona Lake, IN
    Thanks for the complements for the images and the presentation. I did the stack of pictures with software from Jalbum. They have free software that you can assemble collections of images in quite a variety of ways; from simple slide shows to some pretty neat flash stuff. The web site can explain it much better than I can. They'll also offer you a jalbum web page, or you can upload to your own site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.