Shots from a new member

Kevin Scott said:
Very nice, Dan! You seem to handle the soft focus effect very well. Was this PS work?
Kevin,

yea it was, I use a technique that I found in one of Scutt kelby's PS for photographers.

Dan

Hi Dan, glad to see your first post here on the Cafe. Lovely images for sure. On the first image (which I like a lot) my preference would lean towards just a tad of sharpening on the eyes. She is a beautiful young lady.

greyflash said:
Hi Dan, glad to see your first post here on the Cafe. Lovely images for sure. On the first image (which I like a lot) my preference would lean towards just a tad of sharpening on the eyes. She is a beautiful young lady.
Gordon,

Gordon thanks,

I have a few of her where I did sharpen the eyes a little more, but I just wansn't happy with them, She has amazingly deep blue eyes, I think I need to get a little more light into them.

Dan

thanks!

Chris101 said:
Great Dan! I like the one of the girl against the tree. She has a sultry look that reaches out - and you've caught it well. Kelby's book is like my bible of retouching.
Chris,

Here is one more, from that serise, She was fun to work with, she had this little nuance of every time I asked her to smile she would close her eyes the open them and smile. The reason she is laughing here is that I tole her about it early in our session, and would joke around with her about it ever time I asked for a smile.

Dan
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom