Shots from a new member

Discussion in 'People' started by DanWhite, Jul 28, 2005.

1. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
  2. Very nice, Dan! You seem to handle the soft focus effect very well. Was this PS work?

3. Dan,
    The subjects are lovely and you presentation is great.

4. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Kevin,

yea it was, I use a technique that I found in one of Scutt kelby's PS for photographers.

Dan

5. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Dave, thanks, these 2 were a joy to shoot

Dan

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Great Dan! I like the one of the girl against the tree. She has a sultry look that reaches out - and you've caught it well. Kelby's book is like my bible of retouching.

7. Hi Dan, glad to see your first post here on the Cafe. Lovely images for sure. On the first image (which I like a lot) my preference would lean towards just a tad of sharpening on the eyes. She is a beautiful young lady.

8. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Gordon,

Gordon thanks,

I have a few of her where I did sharpen the eyes a little more, but I just wansn't happy with them, She has amazingly deep blue eyes, I think I need to get a little more light into them.

Dan

9. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    thanks!

Chris,

Here is one more, from that serise, She was fun to work with, she had this little nuance of every time I asked her to smile she would close her eyes the open them and smile. The reason she is laughing here is that I tole her about it early in our session, and would joke around with her about it ever time I asked for a smile.

Dan

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent,

Beautiful images.

11. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Yep...I see another member being consumed by portraiture. Very nice images... Beautiful models help the entire shoot go smoothly.

12. The soft focus really adds to the image. Great portraits, Dan!

13. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Nick and Frank,

Thanks for the complements

14. nice series and you are doing us Tri state shooters well, maybe I will run in to you at Cardnial camera one of these days

15. Very nice portraits. The second one kind of gives me the creeps with that left eye just showing.