Shots from Saturday

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Dave Dickerson, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Here are a few from the duckpond. Let me say again what fun it was to meet everyone. Thanks to Leigh and Patrick for putting it together!

Frits
    original.

John (jryoung1947), Rex (rbsmith), and Frank (Flew)
    original.

The standard picture of Connie (Clixpix)
    original.

Mark (BourbonCowboy)
    original.

Dave Watts (dmwphoto)
    original.

Herb (DoorMan) with Connie in the background
    original.

Rich Gibson
    [​IMG]

Mason and John again
    original.

And a few from the botanical garden
    original.

original.

original.

2. Great stuff Dave!!

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks so much for making the "kamikazee" trip down here, Dave! And since I didn't pick up a camera until Sunday afternoon, I want to thank you and everyone else for taking so many beautiful photos to document the weekend!

I'm already planning for next year...hope you can make it back down here!

4. Great set, Dave. Love to see all of you having so much fun.

5. Looks like all had a great time and I regret I could not make it but maybe next time. I anxiously look forward to seeing more post by those that attended the event.

6. Great stuff Dave! It was a pleasure to meet you and spend some time together - what a great weekend!
    I'm just about to check out of the Fairfield and start the trip up North.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2007
  7. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Great shots Dave. Thanks for sharing. It was great meeting you.

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very good set Dave. It was great meeting you in person this weekend. It sure was a fun get together, as your shots show. :smile:

9. Nice, Dave.

Those are some very sharp shots.

I would have liked to have been at the duck pond, but it was too early :frown: . It looks like it was a good time.

10. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Great set Dave! It was such a pleasure meeting you this weekend.

Looking forward to getting together again.

With many regards,

11. azhiker

azhiker

Mar 13, 2007
    Phoenix Arizona
    Great shots, now when is the southwestern meet?

12. WOW, What wonderful photos and huge lenses! I know we missed out on the best time ever! BUT, seeing all these wonderful photos is almost as good!

13. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Great images Dave! and I hope things worked out OK with the Drive with the "other" Dave :wink:

Wade

14. Thanks, everybody. What a fun weekend. :biggrin:

Just fine, Wade. We took turns filling up the car, and Dave W. was able to find a gas station that charges $8.95 / gallon for my last fill up. I've never seen anybody so cheerful about over-priced gasoline. :cool:

15. I just hope his GPS did a better job of finding your way home than it did to Patricks.

Must have been some virus, mine started acting up on the way home.
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

16. Hee, hee, mine did, too!! "Mabel" and I had a few heated discussions when she got us lost and confused.... At one point I announced, "if you say 'Recalculating' one more time I'm gonna scream!" She did. I did.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh -- almost forgot to comment on the original topic of this thread! Excellent photos, Dave! That one of Bourbon Cowboy in particular is especially nice!

17. Thanks, Connie. My wife has a portable GPS that must be similar to yours. When we go off course, our Mable sighs "Recalculating" and I just feel so guilty for disappointing her. :rolleyes:

18. The first couple of times Mabel sounds pretty patient. Next she sighs a little. Then she starts getting a bit testy....and after that she really snaps: "RECALCULATING!!!!!!" Oops, I'm in trouble..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

19. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    All just great pics:>)))