1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Shots of the Family

Discussion in 'People' started by NICKF, Aug 9, 2009.

1. NICKF

NICKF

May 14, 2009
    North America
    Here are a few shots I've taken of various family members over the past several months.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Most of the shots have had only minimal adjustments in Nikon Capture, and all were taken in natural light. C&C is always appreciated.

2. I like them, they all look very good. Composition and lighting are great. Nice work.

3. the_traveler

the_traveler

Mar 22, 2007
    Manhattan, NY
    Lewis Lorton
  4. NICKF

NICKF

May 14, 2009
    North America
    I'm not using a calibrated monitor so it's hard to judge correct color balance. On this screen the skin tones of your edited version appear a bit too warm / yellow, but I think my display settings are to blame.

Thanks for the feedback so far.

5. the_traveler

the_traveler

Mar 22, 2007
    Manhattan, NY
    Lewis Lorton
    yes, they do have that bronzed look but they show the bluishness of the originals quite well.

6. the Pond

the Pond

Jan 5, 2007
    Canada
    Nick, pick 1 is fantastic. To me they have a little magenta caste, otherwise well done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.