Shoulder bag on the trail

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Gilles, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Solution found to carry a Magnum/Lowepro shouder bag on the trail. The rack is from Camp Trails.

[​IMG]

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Looks like there is also room to secure your tripod on there in the event of a panorama or other landscape opportunity.

Nice setup, thanks for sharing.

3. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Now that's a clever solution Gilles.

Neil

4. That's my brother in law solution and there is room for the tripod and also to put another bag at the top for the spare clothing and food. The main advantage of the rack is a lot more circulation of air between the racK and your back. The only thing he had to do is go in an sport store to get some ties which can be ordered the length you want and also to get those quick plastic connects. And those shoulder bag give you a faster access to your equipment than a backpack.