Shout out to Cognisys

Just want to publicly thank Jen and Paul at Cognisys I have a lot of their gear and had a Studio controller for a while and in the process of setting it up for water drops I couldn’t get the flashes to work.

After a few emails back and forth we sorted out the problem.

They have the best gear and the best customer service.

Al

I have also found them great to deal with. I’m glad you have your issues sorted. Look forward to your impressions on the product when you have had a chance to use it.

I have also found them great to deal with. I’m glad you have your issues sorted. Look forward to your impressions on the product when you have had a chance to use it.
Hey Richard you live in a place we love to visit, been there 7 times on holidays from Townsville.
I‘ve
been using the StopShot for years and had the Studio for quite a while but life has got in the way but I’ve nearly got it all set up and looks very easy to use.
Yes I’ll do some updates as I progress with it.

Al

Hey Richard you live in a place we love to visit, been there 7 times on holidays from Townsville.
I‘ve
been using the StopShot for years and had the Studio for quite a while but life has got in the way but I’ve nearly got it all set up and looks very easy to use.
Yes I’ll do some updates as I progress with it.

Al

I'm glad you enjoy our little slice of AU.
If you're ever back in town and we both have some spare time, I'd be more than happy to catchup.

I use a Stackshot, which also works with CamRanger to make the user experience easier. I can remote control it via WiFi on a phone, tablet, or computer.

I'm glad you enjoy our little slice of AU.
If you're ever back in town and we both have some spare time, I'd be more than happy to catchup.

I use a Stackshot, which also works with CamRanger to make the user experience easier. I can remote control it via WiFi on a phone, tablet, or computer.
Yes will do.
I have a CamRanger but never used it on the StopShot or my StackShot.

Latest threads

Top Bottom