Shoving all this week's posts in this one article...

They may not *all* be a best fit for this forum, but they're all close enough. Didn't want to spread them around, so here goes:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments/critiques most welcomed.

An aside, I ordered my Kenyon Labs KS-4 Gyro kit this week, will take a couple weeks to get it... I'm totally psyched. This, while somewhat of a pain to use, should not only extend what I can do at night, but should give me some interesting new possibilities for creativity. At any rate, it will be far less limiting than a tripod, but I'll have to keep my exposures to less than a second from what I understand.

Steve

Very offbeat & off the wall

Interesting perspectives. I could stand to have some of that rub off on me. I esp love the "Detour" shot. Really made me think before I got it.

Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for your kind words. That particular shot is one of my favorite type of finds, I just love juxtaposition work, because it does make one think, and often ends up being at least a bit humorous.

Steve

hans said:
Steve,I like the "detour"picture but my favorite is no 1
Very enjoyable series
Hi Hans,

Finally! A top vote for my favorite from the week :eek:)

Thanks very much for your kind words.

Steve

greyflash said:
Steve, we can always depend on you to give a different perspective. I like your approach to photography and the images that your post. My favorites are #3 and #6.
Hi Gordon,

Thanks very much for the kind words. Really, I think it is time to put up a wierdo forum here, so I have a place to call home :twisted: I have to shoot what I shoot. When I try to get out of my comfort zone and shoot "traditional" stuff, I stink. So for now at least, this is my lot in life 8)

Steve

Hey NikonLover,
Very artistiic. Each image is a nicely laid out story. As always love your style.

Regards
RFC

RFCNIKON said:
Hey NikonLover,
Very artistiic. Each image is a nicely laid out story. As always love your style.

Regards
RFC
Well... HELLO RFC!

Good to see you on this side of the internet :lol:

As always, thanks very much for your kind words. You have been most kind to me over the several months I've been posting, and I greatly appreciate it!

Steve

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom