Shoving all this week's posts in this one article...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Wilk, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    They may not *all* be a best fit for this forum, but they're all close enough. Didn't want to spread them around, so here goes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comments/critiques most welcomed.

An aside, I ordered my Kenyon Labs KS-4 Gyro kit this week, will take a couple weeks to get it... I'm totally psyched. This, while somewhat of a pain to use, should not only extend what I can do at night, but should give me some interesting new possibilities for creativity. At any rate, it will be far less limiting than a tripod, but I'll have to keep my exposures to less than a second from what I understand.

Steve

2. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    I like them . I like 2,4, & 6, the best.

3. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Hi Bigstr6,

Thanks very much for your comments!

Steve

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Very offbeat & off the wall

Interesting perspectives. I could stand to have some of that rub off on me. I esp love the "Detour" shot. Really made me think before I got it.

5. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for your kind words. That particular shot is one of my favorite type of finds, I just love juxtaposition work, because it does make one think, and often ends up being at least a bit humorous.

Steve

6. Steve, we can always depend on you to give a different perspective. I like your approach to photography and the images that your post. My favorites are #3 and #6.

7. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Steve,I like the "detour"picture but my favorite is no 1
    Very enjoyable series

8. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Hi Hans,

Finally! A top vote for my favorite from the week :eek:)

Thanks very much for your kind words.

Steve

9. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Hi Gordon,

Thanks very much for the kind words. Really, I think it is time to put up a wierdo forum here, so I have a place to call home :twisted: I have to shoot what I shoot. When I try to get out of my comfort zone and shoot "traditional" stuff, I stink. So for now at least, this is my lot in life 8)

Steve

10. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hey NikonLover,
    Very artistiic. Each image is a nicely laid out story. As always love your style.

Regards
    RFC

11. Wilk

Wilk

Jul 28, 2005
    Well... HELLO RFC!

Good to see you on this side of the internet :lol:

As always, thanks very much for your kind words. You have been most kind to me over the several months I've been posting, and I greatly appreciate it!

Steve