Show Entry Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jfenton, Aug 17, 2005.

1. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    I entered 4 pieces which was the maximum allowed.

Two were accepted (The two I thought would be rejected) and 2 were accepted (the two I thought would get rejected!)

I won't know how I actually fared as far as the judging is concerned until Friday evening, although I was told that one piece was being hung "prominently" and would I please make an effort to be at the reception.

How much you want to bet that this piece is the one I almost didn't enter because I considered it a nothing shot?????

2. Isn't that the way it goes Jim. Everyone has their own ideas of what an excellent print is and I suppose that is the way it should be. Obviously your have placed high, good luck.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Jim that is great.

Better one than none.

Never know how others percieve things.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    OK, you've got us on the edge of our seats. Don't make us wait any longer than necessary. 8)

5. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Frank

You won't have to wait any longer than I do :)

6. Color me confused! If you submitted 4 and 2 were rejected and 2 were not accepted that leaves none there! ???

Did you mean 2 WERE accepted? Sometimes I'm just too literal.... :roll:

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Good luck, Jim....I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear!

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Good Luck, Jim...as a member of your extended family, I wish you the best of luck with your contest submission.

9. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    OOOOOPS

The two I thought would be accepted weren't....the two I thought wouldn't be were :)

10. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Congrats, Jim, and good luck! Look forward to hearing the results.

11. Very cool.

Jim-Can you repost the 4 pics for us to see? And let us guess which one's were accepted and rejected. It would be interesting if all of us pick same or different pics as the real judges.