Show Entry Update

I entered 4 pieces which was the maximum allowed.

Two were accepted (The two I thought would be rejected) and 2 were accepted (the two I thought would get rejected!)

I won't know how I actually fared as far as the judging is concerned until Friday evening, although I was told that one piece was being hung "prominently" and would I please make an effort to be at the reception.

How much you want to bet that this piece is the one I almost didn't enter because I considered it a nothing shot?????

OK, you've got us on the edge of our seats. Don't make us wait any longer than necessary. 8)

jfenton said:
I entered 4 pieces which was the maximum allowed.

Two were rejected (The two I thought would be accepted) and 2 were not accepted (the two I thought would get accepted!)
Color me confused! If you submitted 4 and 2 were rejected and 2 were not accepted that leaves none there! ???

Did you mean 2 WERE accepted? Sometimes I'm just too literal.... :roll:

Good Luck, Jim...as a member of your extended family, I wish you the best of luck with your contest submission.

Very cool.

Jim-Can you repost the 4 pics for us to see? And let us guess which one's were accepted and rejected. It would be interesting if all of us pick same or different pics as the real judges.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom