Show the Dog you hug in your Life.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Giving this a bump. My first time visiting this site in quite a while and I discovered this old thread where I posted a picture of Jack back in 2009. Well, in 2020 he's still with us, now aged 15. His sister, Gracie, passed some years ago.
View attachment 1661981.
WOW...!!! 😮 Jack is looking really great for 15 yrs old... He certainly is a beautiful Dog, give him a BIG Hug & Kiss from me...
BTW, Love the photo of Jack, well done...!!! (y)

Sheba is a 6 year old Belgian Malinois mix. We recently lost her buddy, Jada, who was 13 years old. We have our eyes open for a new little companion for her. In the meantime, she is getting lots of hugs and maybe too many snacks!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Her two favorite things. Mom's slipper and her Kong ball.

WOW...!!! 😮 Jack is looking really great for 15 yrs old... He certainly is a beautiful Dog, give him a BIG Hug & Kiss from me...
BTW, Love the photo of Jack, well done...!!! (y)
Thanks - he's certainly a handsome old thing. I think the secret to his longevity is that he's so laid back - never uses an ounce of energy unnecessarily!

Real Name
Ken St John
Our first dog, Sparky, just passed his 11-month "birthday". As I get older, I agreed to get a dog, hoping for a nice, quiet, companion, especially when my wife is at work during the day.

I'm still waiting!! This guy is pretty energetic!! But, we love him as he is and my wife gets so much joy from him when she's home that I cannot complain. His DNA report indicated he's about a third Lab, a third Golden, and a third "hound."

Cheers!!

Ken

Sheba is a 6 year old Belgian Malinois mix. We recently lost her buddy, Jada, who was 13 years old. We have our eyes open for a new little companion for her. In the meantime, she is getting lots of hugs and maybe too many snacks!
View attachment 1662081
Sheba’s a beautiful looking dog Dossy, and yes, all of ours are getting a few extra treats during this time, including me… LOL 😂 🤣 😂

Her two favorite things. Mom's slipper and her Kong ball.

View attachment 1662113
Look at those eyes, and how could you not love them… 🥰
Ours have their favourite toys as well… 🙂

Our first dog, Sparky, just passed his 11-month "birthday". As I get older, I agreed to get a dog, hoping for a nice, quiet, companion, especially when my wife is at work during the day.

I'm still waiting!! This guy is pretty energetic!! But, we love him as he is and my wife gets so much joy from him when she's home that I cannot complain. His DNA report indicated he's about a third Lab, a third Golden, and a third "hound."
View attachment 1662150
Cheers!!
Ken
Sparky looks a real cutie & a good looking dog. He's got some of the best breeds in him, but I might be a little bias :rolleyes:... :LOL::D:LOL:
It's funny, whether you go out for 5 mins or 5 hrs, you get the same greeting when you get home, that's one of the things I love about them...!!!
BTW, Love the photo... (y)

Last edited:
2309.jpg

Sorry I did not realise there was no description with the post as I have been having issues posting.

So this is Maia our one year old Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier who terrorises her slightly older brother who is also a wheaten.

Real Name
Jeff Holdgate
After reading the sad news posted by Joe "Otter" about his Golden, I just wanted to show a couple of shot of my two Golden's
that I hug every day, because they are my best Buddies...😄 I'm so lucky to have them call me their human...
We sometimes forget that they are only with us for a short time of our life span...

Please show the Dog or Cat that you give hugs too in your life...

These are the two dogs I hug everyday.....
Maccers...
View attachment 199917

Happy Mac...
View attachment 199918

Maesie...
View attachment 199919

Having a somber moment....
View attachment 199920
Lovely dogs. I'd love a golden, but getting too old to excercise it properly.

This is our 4 Goldens now... Mum, Dad & their 2 Kids... ❤ 🐾 ❤ 🐾

#1... Matilda is her name but we call her Mattie (Mum)...

DC3_1975_1137b00.jpg

#2... Moe (Dad)...

DC8_1925_1220b00-1cr-1.jpg

#3... Maecie (Daughter)...

DC8_1891_1099b00-2-1.jpg

#4... Murphy (Son)...

DC8_1546_663a00-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Another photo of Maia taken a few minutes ago.

Maia is a real cutie... But how does she see through that hair... :rolleyes: :)... LOL...
No problem as my partner Caroline just said especially when food is concerned. Many years ago with our very first Wheaten we used to take him to the groomers & they would cut his fringe and you would see his eyes, but Wheatens are not supposed to be groomed like that. These days Caroline grooms the dogs as she also shows them, but when Wheatens are correctly groomed you never really see much of the eyes, which makes it difficult to photograph. I will post Kodi our 3 year old male Wheaten later.

I love our little guy, Callaway. He's a great hugger and always smiling when he senses a game of fetch is a possibility.

This is Loki, Maia's 3 year old big brother (not really related) but Maia is definitely the boss she always wants the toy or chewy he has got and he just gives in for quite life, but when she has it she does not want it anymore.

Matilda wakes me up every morning, a 3 year old Aussie. My velcro dog.

My baby boy...

Dad... No more pictures, I wanna go for a walk...

I love our little guy, Callaway. He's a great hugger and always smiling when he senses a game of fetch is a possibility.

View attachment 1662250
Callaway's a real little cutie. It doesn't matter whether their big or small, they love you the same...!!!

Matilda wakes me up every morning, a 3 year old Aussie. My velcro dog.

View attachment 1662302
What a sweetie... I know how a velcro dog works, as we have 4 of them... LOL 😂🤣😂

Good looking "Big" Baby Boy... And a Mets fan as well....

Dad... No more pictures, I wanna go for a walk...

View attachment 1662342
I get this look all the time with ours, especially lately seeing that they're the only ones I've been able to photograph.... LOL 😂🤣😂
BTW, great shots of your boy...

Great thread! Such a collection of beautiful pals.

This is my buddy, Bogie. He's my favorite (and most patient) model.

He lets me try all sorts of silly stuff & never complains. :)

49275964052_4d926b9f77_o.jpg

49411673978_e22cca9c80_o.jpg

49412338462_a9e1e4dd85_o.jpg

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom