Show Time!

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by OHcorgis, May 28, 2007.

1. Taken at a German Shepherd Specialty - first 6-9 month puppy dog. Cloned out lead. Used my 70-200 of course. Great idea to split off the birds to their own place:cool:

487763017_f9793a3fbc_b.

2. Nice looking dog but why is the copyright going uphill???
    Lou

3. Oh waht a beauty! I love german shepards! What's with the copyright? Kinda funny.

4. Pretty Dog, but the copyright is distracting

5. Copywrite, I was trying something new, apparently not to everyone's taste. I wanted to make it difficult to remove the copywrite. I have had publications crop my copywrite out, I have had people use my photos (w/o permission) on their websites with my copywrite gone. So I thought this might make it more difficult for the average person to crop it out. I will have to try something else. Thanks for your input.

6. jcdoss

jcdoss

Feb 20, 2007
    Kansas City
    I think the copyright is less obtrusive than the cloning job. The dog, however, is excellent! How about a tighter crop?

7. When I post dog pictures with watermarks/copyrights, I put the thing in a place where it can't be cropped out. This still could be easily cropped so that the copyright is gone.

Too many dog people are unfortunately highly dishonest or quite cheap. They LOVE to steal photos, what goes on in the Rottweiler world (mostly with puppymill/BYB type people) is enough to make you pull your hair out!! :mad:

If this were my pic, and I was posting it anywhere that I thought dog people would see/steal it, I'd have that copyright running from R pastern to L elbow! :biggrin:

It is a great shot of the dog's movement, lovely extension and drive from the rear. :smile:

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Well I love the image alot.
    Beautiful powerful dog.
    I can not see the cloning and the © does not bother me.

9. There is not as much cloning as you might think. The tree line is untouched. It is the bokeh you get with the 70-200. As for more cropping, if I did that, I would take away room for the dog to move. I want to give the illusion that the moving dog is going somewhere. Just my personal preference, but I never crop in so close that only the subject is left - unless I am cropping for a portrait.