Show us your Camera Gear!

OK people lets see it! Take a picture or pictures of all that glorius Nikon gear so we can all see what goodies you have. Be creative with it or just shoot a pic of your camera bag - whatever you want. :D

gho

Okay... I'll bite...

Here's some of my stuff (only about half of my lenses are in that shot):
20040903%20040146%202894.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here's some of my cameras:
dslrs.jpg

Some digicams:
digicams.jpg

Here's my Digital Darkroom with camera equipment off to the left.
digital_darkroom.jpg

Here's my studio:
studio.jpg

The pics are really old, I guess I need to update them. Oh well.

gho said:
Okay... I'll bite....

That's just unbelievable ! Our camera stores in South Africa have less in them. I'm bookmarking this post so that next time my wife moans at me for wanting something, I'll show her this so that she feels guilty for calling me a camera addict!

Well, after I've seen the size of yours, I sure as hell ain't showing you mine!

Heck, I'm not even thinking about the lenses and cameras anymore. I think I need more computers and monitors.

Thank you, Gregory, for sharing these pictures with us.. You have let us into your sanctuary and it's a treat to see your equipment.

Your little girl will master all your equipment soon. What a great way for her to grow up-- in the midst of the 'lens,camera,computer candy store'.

I also have bookmarked this.

Thank you,
Gaye

Whoa Gregory, nice equipment. So much gear and not a single mac computer in the fray! :wink: 8) :p :lol:

Anyways all I can say about your cameras:

nikon_girl.jpg

I'm really bored, I've barely been out of the house in weeks! :roll: :idea: :idea: :!: :shock:

Stop it Jonathan!! Stop it, stop it, STOP IT!!

Oh, shoot, go ahead.... 8)

Please get well soon.

Frank

Stuff the gear, I wanna see more of Jonathan's shots. :D

It's purely for scientific purposes of course. I just need to prove to myself that flesh still wins over photo gear in the lust stakes. So, yep, purely scientific, no ulterior motives at all. Honest. Would I lie? Excessively?

Neil

gho

andreasb said:
I think we have a "winner" already :)
I didn't know it was a contest? :D

bendheim said:
That's just unbelievable ! Our camera stores in South Africa have less in them. I'm bookmarking this post so that next time my wife moans at me for wanting something, I'll show her this so that she feels guilty for calling me a camera addict!

Well, after I've seen the size of yours, I sure as hell ain't showing you mine!
You could just bookmark my website:
www.ximinasphotography.com (all the images are from my background page, except for the first, which I shot for some lessons I was writing up.

Go ahead an post yours - "It's not the size that matters"

GeeJay said:
Heck, I'm not even thinking about the lenses and cameras anymore. I think I need more computers and monitors.
People always seem to be impressed with lotsa monitors. Little do they know how little those monitors really are - the largest I own, and the one I do all my photo work on is only 17" Most people have larger displays on their notebook computers :(

And as for so many computers they are all so slow, most people use boxes like mine for boat anchors.

It just looks impressive :D

Thanks for the kind comments though - my daughter is aready becoming a techno freak. Hmmmm....

Jonathan F. said:
Whoa Gregory, nice equipment. So much gear and not a single mac computer in the fray! :wink: 8) :p :lol:
Yeah, I think you know what happened when I went out to buy a powerbook. I swear my next box is gonna be a mac.

Hey are you back in LA? Perhaps I can stop by with the kids (if you don't mind them).

I like your shot, but I think you should move the placement of the banner.

PhotoDawg said:
GOOD GRIEF GREGORY.............YOUR OUTTA CONTROL MAN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Am I? Actually take a closer look. Of the SLRs, 1 is a budget medium format camera, the other is a F4 that is almost 2 decades old...

No D2x :(

How come I get the feeling I Hijacked this tread? How come I'm the only one posting camera equipment?

gho said:
Jonathan F. said:
Yeah, I think you know what happened when I went out to buy a powerbook. I swear my next box is gonna be a mac.

Macs aren't the fastest, but they sure are easy to use and OSX is one sexy operating system, while windows XP is like a chick with too much makeup on.

Hey are you back in LA? Perhaps I can stop by with the kids (if you don't mind them).

Yeah I love kids, they're good eating! :) :wink: :p j/k
I live by Silverlake, but more towards the ghetto...um...I mean downtown. Visitors would be great, my little dog loves kids!

hunter_01.jpg

I like your shot, but I think you should move the placement of the banner.

If I moved the banner than I would get banned! hehe :p :) :wink: :)

Gregory, on a more serious note and so you don't feel as though everyone's making fun of the fact that you did post shots of your gear, I will get around to taking a shot of my gear in the next day or two. Only hassle is that it will be neither as creative nor of as high a quality as your shots.

Mind you, there will also be considerably less gear pictured. :D

Neil

Latest threads

Top Bottom