Share Show us your Feb. 2021 Storm and Aftermath Photos

Much of the U.S. has been hit by winter storms this week. Idaho has been no exception, although for us this is typical and no big deal. I hope you are all well and warm and have power. I would love to see your storm photos if you took any. We have had snow storms off and on for several days. The weather cleared out today and I ventured outside.

Here are mine. Nothing special. Just snapshots to document the week. But, I'm trying hard to find ways to enjoy the winter.

If you are having warm, beautiful weather you are welcome to brag.....

Last night....

_DSC7493-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This time of year the sun never gets too high in the sky.

DSC_3908.jpg

My walk along the ditch bank.
DSC_3914.jpg

Fresh snow is so pretty.
DSC_3918.jpg

The snowy neighborhood. Our roads got plowed right away.
DSC_3956-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Here in the Mid-Atlantic we are supposed to be getting at least a taste of what has been already assaulting other areas of the US, and so maybe tomorrow I'll have a post with an image or two to contribute to this thread.... We are just now pretty much cleared up from the last storm we had so I'm less than thrilled to have the news of more snow on the horizon! I am SO ready for February and this winter to just be OVER!!!!

Those are excellent, Terri. Like Andy, I really like that first one,

We haven't been hit nearly as hard as Texas, but we have had off-and-on snow, sleet, and freezing rain for several weeks, with more to come tonight, through Friday as the storm that hit Texas comes our way. I'll try to get some photos, but they won't match yours.

Real Name
Andy
Here are a few from this afternoon's walk.

1. The Charles River is a sheet of ice. I believe you can safely walk from Boston to Cambridge without a bridge right now.
Boston_21C_1069.jpg

2. Here's where crews launch and moor their sculls when the river thaws.
Boston_21C_1084.jpg

3. The snow has been cleared from Storrow Drive
Boston_21C_1103.jpg

Here in the Mid-Atlantic we are supposed to be getting at least a taste of what has been already assaulting other areas of the US, and so maybe tomorrow I'll have a post with an image or two to contribute to this thread.... We are just now pretty much cleared up from the last storm we had so I'm less than thrilled to have the news of more snow on the horizon! I am SO ready for February and this winter to just be OVER!!!!
Me, too, Connie! Maybe if you take some photos it will add a little enjoyment to tomorrow’s storm.

Those are excellent, Terri. Like Andy, I really like that first one,

We haven't been hit nearly as hard as Texas, but we have had off-and-on snow, sleet, and freezing rain for several weeks, with more to come tonight, through Friday as the storm that hit Texas comes our way. I'll try to get some photos, but they won't match yours.
I don’t believe that for a moment. Take care tonight through Friday and get some photos for us to enjoy!

Last edited:
Here are a few from this afternoon's walk.

1. The Charles River is a sheet of ice. I believe you can safely walk from Boston to Cambridge without a bridge right now.
View attachment 1678937

2. Here's where crews launch and moor their sculls when the river thaws.
View attachment 1678938

3. The snow has been cleared from Storrow Drive
View attachment 1678939
Looks cold for sure! Very nice. I’ll have to go see if the river is frozen here. I love your frozen river shots.

We had a bit of snow and sleet overnight, then freezing rain and fog all day today. Pretty common for February here in "Bleaksburg".

Himself, checking out the icy driveway
_Z504577.jpg

Icy trees
_Z504580.jpg

We had a bit of snow and sleet overnight, then freezing rain and fog all day today. Pretty common for February here in "Bleaksburg".

Himself, checking out the icy driveway
View attachment 1678990

Icy trees
View attachment 1678991
That ice looks treacherous!! But it sure makes for a pretty photo of the tree!! Be careful on that driveway. Bleaksburg is a good way to describe it. My town could be called Bleaksville today. Glad I enjoyed that little bit of sun yesterday!

A quick snap taken with my phone. This would have looked really pretty around Christmas, but now I just want spring.

0E7B8303-3EC0-478B-9CDC-3F3E18AB461B.jpeg

A very rare photo—taken by my wife!
Yesterday (Wednesday) morning, right after she'd finished her shoveling! :love:

IMG_0393_DxO.jpg

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom