Show your Antique Equipment.

A few more

Hi all

Here are mine.

David

A one owner model from 67 I think.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My dad's from the fifties. I remember him pulling out the pics and everyone waiting around to see the result. I remember the smell as well.

From someone's attic.

Sorry about the quality of this shot.L to R Voigtlander Bessa 66,Ensign 75 mm Xpres,Ross Ensign 105mm Rosstar,all medium format.In the front is ,in my opinion, the best 'stand by' film camera ever made,Olympus XA2.Always have it ready incase the Digital goes belly-up.

V

Some very impressive equipment here.

In keeping with the current Olympus theme, here are the only two I own.

I found this XA2 at a yard sale a few years ago, at the same time I'd found the Minolta Autocord that I showed earlier. I got both cameras for ten dollars. My younger brother has my father's XA2, complete with flash and case. That's an unused roll of TMAX P3200 in the background.

And the last film camera I bought new, this Olympus Accura View 80 from 2001. There's a roll of film in this one. I need to get a battery so I can finish it up and get it processed. Chances are, it'll be filled with car show pictures. :confused:

And my first digital, a Casio QV-11. It's the second generation of the first digital point and shoot to standardize size and functions. From what I've heard, picture size for the QV-10 was .09 megapixels. I'm sure this one doesn't make them much larger than that.

The image in the camera is one of several that have been there since the L. A. Auto Show from, oh, 1998-99. I forget.

I found this 8mm Paillard - Bolex film camera at an antique phonograph sale, today. (Yes, phonograph, as in Victrolas and 78 RPM records and such.) It was one of four cameras there, and the only movie camera. Both lenses are by YVAR - one at 13mms and the other at 36mms. Made in Switzerland. It works.

I've had this Kodak Brownie Type O for years. I don't recall where I got it.

What a cool thread! There are some fantastic photographers here, with some neat old equipment.

I don't have anything really old, but these are my two most recent purchases. I bought them a couple of weeks ago. They're now wearing body caps. When I get home, I'll post another picture of another camera.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom