Showing off Pierre's 1st haircut

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Steve S, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    He was getting VERY wooly, so I decided it's time for his first haircut @5 mo old. All shot with D2X/28-70. Enjoy!
    original.
    original.
    original.
    original.

2. JMartin

JMartin Guest

haha :twisted: Nice hair cut and I dig the goatee! Good choice to leave the goat.

Joe

3. Absolutelly adorable, my kiddies are going googoo over the pics. They want an addition to our family LOL Nice combo with the gear!

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Steve,

He's turning into a handsome young man. The pair of them are adorable. :wink:

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks guys, when I saw him for the 1st time,

I thought they gave me the wrong dog! He looks sooooo different now! He also looks a lot smaller than I remember him.

6. Makes him look taller! I love the goatee....

7. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks Sandi,

I really wanted to get a shot of both of them standing next to each other, to show their height difference, but after some 80 tries, I gave up! I'll get one eventually. He really is getting tall, and has very long legs, esp compared to Bunny's little stubs.

8. Re: Thanks guys, when I saw him for the 1st time,

with your experience and training, I thought you were going to do the job 8)

cute shots..

9. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Well, Harris, I did say I was a haircutter

not a fur cutter! :twisted: I can only imagine how hard giving that pup a trim would'a been. I never even liked working on little kids when I was barbering. They squirmed around too much! should'a charged em double the going rate!

10. Wow he sure has grown into a fine looking doggie.

11. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thaks Mike, I think we'll need to fine tune

his cut a little, based upon pics I've seen on the net, but this is pretty close, if a little too short!

12. Cute little dog. The second shot is great!! Tongues everywhere!!! :D :D :D