Shutter accusations with Opanda iExif (Again, I know)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Connahhh, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Connahhh

Connahhh

Oct 27, 2007
    NH
    Okay, so this has been asked before and that is the reason I know about it. But I'm stumped!

I recently went to check my shutter accusations via Opanda iExif. I know it was there, I checked and saw it before. But now I can't find it for the life of me. The list was also much longer before with additional information. Can anyone take a look?

These were shot in raw, edited, and converted to jpg. Opanda doesn't read raw files apparently, so I converted my most recent file and didn't see it there either. Do I have to shoot in a jpg or something?

Here is an original from pbase. I realize that it has been uploaded and it might have shed some data, but this is the exact same thing I am getting on my home computer.

Thanks everyone.

http://www.pbase.com/connorroelke/image/100637032/original

2. your image is missing some of the Exif information - so I'm not sure what part of your conversion process lost it or not - but I just checked the Exif on a JPG from my D50 and I have twice as much info - including a whole section titled MakerNote (Nikon) where my actual shutter actuations is listed....

I'd suggest switching the camera to JPG - taking a shot and then tossing that straight in to Opanda (no editing etc)

3. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Same thing. It depends on your raw converter I guess. Mine is fine with D200 raws, but not with D40 raws (go figure) - have to use jpegs instead.

4. Connahhh

Connahhh

Oct 27, 2007
    NH
    Alright, thanks guys! I'll shoot one in jpg.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.