Shutter accusations with Opanda iExif (Again, I know)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Connahhh, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Connahhh

Connahhh

Oct 27, 2007
    NH
    Okay, so this has been asked before and that is the reason I know about it. But I'm stumped!

I recently went to check my shutter accusations via Opanda iExif. I know it was there, I checked and saw it before. But now I can't find it for the life of me. The list was also much longer before with additional information. Can anyone take a look?

These were shot in raw, edited, and converted to jpg. Opanda doesn't read raw files apparently, so I converted my most recent file and didn't see it there either. Do I have to shoot in a jpg or something?

Here is an original from pbase. I realize that it has been uploaded and it might have shed some data, but this is the exact same thing I am getting on my home computer.

Thanks everyone.

http://www.pbase.com/connorroelke/image/100637032/original

2. your image is missing some of the Exif information - so I'm not sure what part of your conversion process lost it or not - but I just checked the Exif on a JPG from my D50 and I have twice as much info - including a whole section titled MakerNote (Nikon) where my actual shutter actuations is listed....

I'd suggest switching the camera to JPG - taking a shot and then tossing that straight in to Opanda (no editing etc)

3. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Same thing. It depends on your raw converter I guess. Mine is fine with D200 raws, but not with D40 raws (go figure) - have to use jpegs instead.

4. Connahhh

Connahhh

Oct 27, 2007
    NH
    Alright, thanks guys! I'll shoot one in jpg.