1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Shy Girl

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Another old scan. Cynthia in the doorway, San Diego.

[​IMG]

2. Total quality Ray........... the composition in this photograph is beautiful.

The whole inage to me, sreams innocence of childhood...............

I know this is an old image scanned............ nonetheless......... timeless my friend.

G

Oh yeah. forgot to mention.......... let me know when you are not at home.......... might have to break in an steal that new scanner! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

G :biggrin:

3. I like this very much!

4. Great colors, Ray! Really smooooth. Of course, her body talk is irresistible!

5. Thanks Graeme. Yeah, it's an old scan she has a Ph.D in psychology now and works at the university! Yikes, I'm getting old. Speaking of my scanner when are you going to shoot some film. Your b&w work just screams for it! :biggrin:

Say, glad you liked it!

Ned, actually I don't think she wanted her picture taken. It was blistering hot and I think she was getting tired although we were just about to leave for the zoo!

6. It's so obvious she's bored and yet, she's so cute. (was) :wink:

7. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

Ray! I am absolutely loving these old scans! I haven't had much time to comment, but these are fabulous! Keep them coming!

8. Thanks Paul and glad to see you're still hanging around these parts. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.