1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Side Comp Rose

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by GaronTornell, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Ok, for those of you that told me that I should wait till that red rose was opened up, and also to avoid the center comp photos of flowers...here's that same rose..opened up, and off center and cropped a little...is this an ok composition? Please, CC welcome

DSC_0018.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Very nice Garon. Like the comp. Not sure why there is so much noise though. The colors are nice too...

3. not sure either about the noise...my ISO was at 320...hmmmm. But my wife helped with the composition afterward. She has a pretty good eye too

4. i like this image
    admittedly, i like the bokeh better than the rose, itself

but... it is quite nice, garon

5. I really like this different view of the rose, and your reds are well defined (I normally do not have the same luck...)!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.