Sigh!......Patiently waiting for Spring.

This was on the 5th......and then it snowed some more today!
Rich

40141569.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hey Rich, I'm *trying* to be patient, but it ain't easy.... :?

Come on spring.... :wink:

Frank

Rough here too. Almost 80 degrees on Tuesday and Wednesday but 50 today. I do see two Tulip trees blooming. A good sign!?!

I'd like it your kind of rough, Larry. We had 6" snow Monday, 8" more last night and they say maybe 10-12 more Monday. I'd like to say I'm patiently waiting for spring, but I'd be lying, something my Momma told me not to do! Remember that cartoon of the two vultures sitting in a tree waiting for something to die? Caption reads: Patience my *ss, I'm going to kill something! Comes a time when you just can't wait anymore, in this case, it's out of our hands, so I'll just have to go with it. On the up side, I went by this wonderful scene this morning on the way into work. Two old farm tractors parked next to a silo. Snow covered, early morning light, wonderful. Where was my camera, you ask? It's at Nikon, of course. Yeh, I know, I should at least carry the Coolpix.....go ahead, beat on me, I deserve it..... 8)

Ohhhhh, I just could NOT resist ....

Not a great shot, but this is Central/Northern California from over 2 weeks ago - from the bottom of my driveway looking up:

spring_aptos_3feb05_ndsc6967.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Somehow, I have a strong feeling that this will come back to haunt me and I'll be <cross thread reference>hoisted on my own petard</cross thread reference>.

Neil

Latest threads

Top Bottom