Showcase Sigma 15-30mm f/3.5-4.5 EX DG AF

Firstly, I know there are a couple of threads about this lens. But, to be honest, they are quite old, with very few photos and/or broken links. And since I'll be posting quite a few shots with this lens in a near future, I thought I'd create a new thread for it.

Also, I hope this encourages other users of this lens of doing the same - or even encourage some to buy this lens.

I really think this is a nice lens for full frame, especially if you don't want to spend much money.

So, for now, just a photo. I'll be posting more during the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, I know there are a couple of threads about this lens. But, to be honest, they are quite old, with very few photos and/or broken links. And since I'll be posting quite a few shots with this lens in a near future, I thought I'd create a new thread for it.

Also, I hope this encourages other users of this lens of doing the same - or even encourage some to buy this lens.

I really think this is a nice lens for full frame, especially if you don't want to spend much money.

So, for now, just a photo. I'll be posting more during the week.

Thank you so much for starting this thread, I have thought about it and never got around to it. I have had this lens for about two years, and I love it, despite its evil ghosting and flares and it ginormous front element.

I am going to have to break it out and go do some shooting now so I can add to the thread.... and I also need to come visit you...that ebach looks incredible :)

I always loved this lens when I had it. Had to sell it a few years back unfortunately :(!
So, now that you have a D600, it's about time you buy a cheap, used one. :wink:

Thank you so much for starting this thread, I have thought about it and never got around to it. I have had this lens for about two years, and I love it, despite its evil ghosting and flares and it ginormous front element.

I am going to have to break it out and go do some shooting now so I can add to the thread.... and I also need to come visit you...that ebach looks incredible :)
First things first, I have no idea whose bike is that, sorry... :biggrin: But please, yes, come visit. :wink:

And you're more than welcome to post some shots here as well.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom