• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] Sigma 35mm 1.4 Lens (Nikon mount)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am downgrading my equipment and have decided to put some of my gears up for sale.

I purchased the Sigma 35mm 1.4 from an authorized USA Sigma dealer this past winter break. I have only used it a few times (mostly indoors) and with great results. It is super sharp and focuses perfectly on my two cameras (D800E, D700) as well as a D600 which I have previously owned.

The lens comes with everything as it came when new (Original box, paperwork, accessories) etc. The lens itself is in excellent condition and very clean.

I have not registered this lens under my name. I will include a copy of the invoice as well as blank warranty cards so that you can use it for any warranty service should you require it in the future.

I can also provide you with pics if needed.

I have perfect feedback of over 90+ on fredmiranda and have successfully completed transactions on here as well (can provide references). I can also talk to you on the phone if you chose to.

Local sale in Boston area is most welcome.

My price is $800 which includes shipping and insurance. My preferred payment method is amazon payment which provides the same protection to both parties but without the fees. I also accept paypal but please add 3% if using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom