Silver Lab (I know, not more!!!!)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Brew, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Brew

Brew Guest

If you get sick of these let me know and I'll stop.

The potty training continues and he's had his share of accidents but he's starting to get used to the cage. Now we keep him on a leash at all times in the house unless he is in his cage area. That way whoever has him can spot the signs of potty time.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hang in there Bruce. He's a cute little guy and will learn the program sooner or later....and hopefully not later. :roll:

3. Thsi will pass what a gorgeous dog soon all thsi will jsut be a bad memeory

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    He's a cute little pup Bruce, and you've captured him well. We all love our pets very much, and we all love to shoot and share the pics of them, so I wouldn't worry too much about over exposure. That's what this forum is for after all. I'd love to see him grow up, just like we have with Steve's Pierre, Panos' Lambros, and Hans' Nena. :wink:

5. cmpalmer

cmpalmer

Jan 27, 2005
    Huntsville, AL
    hes soooo cute

6. cmpalmer

cmpalmer

Jan 27, 2005
    Huntsville, AL
    that was my daughter

7. Bruce, more more more more...

A SILVER LAB !!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: WoW!!! Excellent!!!
    How did this happen???? I mean the color... is it some short of a special breed??? Never heard of one. Is it genetic???

8. Cool looking dog. I have never seen a silver lab before. Looks almost like the color of a Weimaraner. :D :D :D

9. Wow you would think I would know about silver labs. Cool looking pup, good luck with him.

10. Cute puppy with very beautiful eyes!!!

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    What a beautiful animal. I've never heard of a silver lab....black, brown, yellow....but never silver...can't wait to see more shots of this cutie!

12. Mother Nature made puppies cute so you'll put up with their chewing, ******, whining, gnawing, etc etc etc *LOL*

The beauty of buying a purebred kitten is that the mother cat has totally litterbox trained them - just bring home, feed and cuddle!! *snicker* Just a cat-woman teasing all you puppy owners! LOL

13. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Cute Dog , Bruce Labs are great dogs ,but all Ive known love to chew for about 2 years so dont leave anything you want lying around.

14. Bigg... that's not necessarily true. I've own my black Lab Lambros for almost 6 months now (he's 8) and -so far- he has only chew one slipper (my mistake) one sock (his mistake) and one plastic thingy (his mistake). For the last two months now, I keep all room doors open, even my office with zillion of cables and all sort of chewable things... The secret is not to let him get bored... ;-)

15. Brew

Brew Guest

Yep they love to chew but we are cage training him so that should help. I would hate to see him chew through an electrical cord and hurt himself. We also have some pepper spray we can spray on furniture that he seems to go after if we don't watch him close enough.

16. Try Red Hot Tabasco... no kidding...
    You know dog trainners actually use smale remote electrocution devices... :shock: