Silver Lab (I know, not more!!!!)

B

Brew

If you get sick of these let me know and I'll stop.

The potty training continues and he's had his share of accidents but he's starting to get used to the cage. Now we keep him on a leash at all times in the house unless he is in his cage area. That way whoever has him can spot the signs of potty time.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hang in there Bruce. He's a cute little guy and will learn the program sooner or later....and hopefully not later. :roll:

He's a cute little pup Bruce, and you've captured him well. We all love our pets very much, and we all love to shoot and share the pics of them, so I wouldn't worry too much about over exposure. That's what this forum is for after all. I'd love to see him grow up, just like we have with Steve's Pierre, Panos' Lambros, and Hans' Nena. :wink:

Bruce, more more more more...

A SILVER LAB !!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: WoW!!! Excellent!!!
How did this happen???? I mean the color... is it some short of a special breed??? Never heard of one. Is it genetic???

What a beautiful animal. I've never heard of a silver lab....black, brown, yellow....but never silver...can't wait to see more shots of this cutie!

Mother Nature made puppies cute so you'll put up with their chewing, ******, whining, gnawing, etc etc etc *LOL*

The beauty of buying a purebred kitten is that the mother cat has totally litterbox trained them - just bring home, feed and cuddle!! *snicker* Just a cat-woman teasing all you puppy owners! LOL

Cute Dog , Bruce Labs are great dogs ,but all Ive known love to chew for about 2 years so dont leave anything you want lying around.

biggstr6 said:
...but all Ive known love to chew for about 2 years so dont leave anything you want lying around.
Bigg... that's not necessarily true. I've own my black Lab Lambros for almost 6 months now (he's 8) and -so far- he has only chew one slipper (my mistake) one sock (his mistake) and one plastic thingy (his mistake). For the last two months now, I keep all room doors open, even my office with zillion of cables and all sort of chewable things... The secret is not to let him get bored... ;-)

B

Brew

Yep they love to chew but we are cage training him so that should help. I would hate to see him chew through an electrical cord and hurt himself. We also have some pepper spray we can spray on furniture that he seems to go after if we don't watch him close enough.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom