Critique Silverback Gorillas <captive>

I captured some images of the Silverback gorillas at the Oklahoma City Zoo last month:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks again for looking...
Glenn

Glenn - All of your shots are exceptional. The color, detail, and exposure are spot on and the shallow depth of field for the background really accentuates your subject. Thanks for posting. I always enjoy taking a peek at your photographs. Maybe 1 or 5 will make your photo book next year!

Beautiful...both the subject and the images.
Thank you, Bohdan...it was fun to photograph these animals.
Glenn - All of your shots are exceptional. The color, detail, and exposure are spot on and the shallow depth of field for the background really accentuates your subject. Thanks for posting. I always enjoy taking a peek at your photographs. Maybe 1 or 5 will make your photo book next year!
Thanks John...much appreciated. It always helps when an animal moves forward in the exhibit and far away from the background. The 500 VR doesn't hurt either!
Very distinguished looking gentlemen (they are all male, aren't they?), exceptionally well photographed.
Thanks Jim...yes, all of the gorillas in this exhibit were male at the time of my photo shoot.

Glenn

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom