Simba -intense concentration

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by cajun angel, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Well, dunno what else to say about my crazy wild bengal - Simba. He was concentrating so hard on what was outside, he didn't move a muscle! So, just out of boredom, I snapped a couple of him - no reaction! That's one cat that's not afraid of anything!

567271846_d8cc8b26c6_b.

2. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    WOW!! Great attentive eyes. Love Simba!

Here is 16 yr old rescued Scoochi. I was surprised of some color similarities on the face - not on the body, though!!

[​IMG]

3. That's a nice pic of Scoochie too! Simba has spots - I'll post a pic of him relaxing on my cluttered den floor. It's not a perfect shot, but it certainly shows him off.

156970381_0c5ef1bfed_b.

4. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    He is absolutely beautiful!! The owners of Sittingprettykitty.com would really enjoy a link to Simba. They feature bengals, as you noted.

Looks like Simba has LEGOS, pool balls, and fire trucks to keep him occupied!

5. Thanks! Actually, I've caught him more than once playing with the kid's toys! Of course the toys in the pic are all outgrown. He'll even chase hotwheels going down the track! His favorite thing though is to play with a toy that required interaction - fishing pole, whirly bird, anything that I have to drag out to play with him. Sometimes he'll play fetch too! Anyway, I'm hoping we get more cat owners/lovers to join in on this. It's fun seeing cats of all kinds! I may try sending them a pic of Simba - they'd like it more though if it had one of their trees on it!

6. Oh my gosh! What a beautiful cat. I have never heard of a Bengal cat. What gorgeous markings. Is he as big as he looks?

7. Thanks! Simba is tall and lanky - he's about as tall as a cat can get I guess. I don't know if he's finished growing yet, as I've heard bengals can get big - weighing about 24+ lbs. Simba is considered a "tarnished silver." My favorite bengal site is here...

http://www.hdw-inc.com/chathome.htm

LOL, I haven't been chatting there much since I joined the cafe. I have started some things though, like "Lights, cameras, Bengals!" on the forum. Check it out and you see more bengals!

8. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Great portrait of Simba. It sure looks as if he has spotted something he'd like to chase.

9. Thanks Torben!!!!! If my memory serves me right - he was watching a young rabbit in the yard chase another. Even his tail is still when he gets "that look!"

10. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    He's beautiful!

11. WOW...amazing IQ...startling pic !

12. Thanks! Simba is a rescue kitty and we've had him roughly 2 yrs - almost 3. He's quite a character too!

Thanks Randy! Simba is my "wild boy!" Not afraid of anything!:rolleyes:

13. Oh, Simba is lovely!!! Those eyes....those spots...! :smile:

I'll have to dig around and see if I can find some old photos of Harry and his (sadly now deceased) littermate, Tali. Harry is pretty camera-shy and runs the minute he sees a lens pointing in his direction. Probably that is because when he and Tali were kittens I was always taking their picture!

14. Thanks Connie! I wish I could catch Simba when he's doing something but he's so darned quick! I'd have to literally live with my camera up to my eye with that cat! I'll have to see if I can find some more pics too! The best one - I didn't get - when we brought Sylvester home, Mark got on his hands and knees, put the kitten on his back and crawled all the way to the bedroom with the kitten riding! Talk about hysterically funny! Oh how I wish I had gotten that one!

15. JoeA

JoeA Guest

Gorgeous!!!

16. Thanks! My wild boy is definitely a pretty kitty! And to think, if my daughter hadn't yelled "Momma, this cat looks like a leopard!" We wouldn't have this character! :rolleyes::biggrin: