1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Simple E-Mail Device?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NewBert, Jul 14, 2008.

1. I'm looking for an easy-to-use e-mail device for my elderly Dad. He's totally computer-illiterate and needs something SIMPLE. A search on Amazon resulted in the following:

http://www.amazon.com/Landel-LT-302...TF8&coliid=I20869YZJ9B5BF&colid=3LTII1H6TSART

Just wondering whether anyone has any experience with this product, or has alternative suggestions. The customer reviews on Amazon seem pretty favorable.

Thanks!

2. We bought a very similar device for my in-laws (middle 70s). They liked it, got tired of not being able to see pictures that everyone else could see in their email client, and bought a PC and learned to use it!

Sean

3. Hmmm... Good point about not being able to receive attachments. I thought that wouldn't be a big deal, but didn't consider photos (Duh!)

Thanks for the input, Sean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.