Simple shots

A few from a walk yesterday - all D7000/105VR/TC1.4/R1 handheld (and flat on the ground :biggrin:).

CSB_1380-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

CSB_1399-XL.jpg

CSB_1349-XL.jpg

You did very well on nr 3, great comp and colours
Nico

Real Name
Mike
Beautiful lighting. Wonderfully sharp. Nice job!

Breathtaking.

If I may, when you say flat on the ground, do you have a mat or something like that? And most importantly, does your wife complain on soiling your clothes? I live in a 1million+ city, so I don't have much opportunities to shoot photos of flowers flat on the ground, but I was thinking of getting myself a foldable mat for those occasions, as sometimes the ground in the countryside is cleaner than a city's sidewalks!

Really like the composition of the last shot. Nice color.

Samuel

Thanks Samuel!

You did very well on nr 3, great comp and colours
Nico

Thanks Nico!

Very nice set. # 2 is my favorite.

Thanks Kevin!

Wonderful shots, Chad! I love the light and comp in #1.

Thanks Dossy!

Beautiful lighting. Wonderfully sharp. Nice job!

Thanks Mike!

Nice and sharp.

Thanks Alex! I do love the combo.

Breathtaking.

If I may, when you say flat on the ground, do you have a mat or something like that? And most importantly, does your wife complain on soiling your clothes? I live in a 1million+ city, so I don't have much opportunities to shoot photos of flowers flat on the ground, but I was thinking of getting myself a foldable mat for those occasions, as sometimes the ground in the countryside is cleaner than a city's sidewalks!

Thanks Juan! I went walking after working in the yard most of the day, so I was already fairly dirty. I was also in a grassy area, which helps. I do carry a small piece of foam in my truck to put my knee on when I am wearing clean clothes. My wife is just happy that I am out playing.:smile: For free.:biggrin:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom