Singer -- Songwriter --

Discussion in 'People' started by PhilY, Jun 3, 2007.

1. American Idol -- and, as it turns out, a dang good entertainer and all-'round nice guy.

He rocked the house. :biggrin:

Phil

2. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Nice shots Phil. I never made it out. I was invited to shoot sporting clays and that won out. Looks like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing.

3. All-access media passes are a good thing. :biggrin:

I looked around for you at the various events. You were probably better off *not* being there last night during Taylor's set -- it was NUTZ! Had I not been inside the fence, I would have been home -- or at least somewhere away from that craziness. I'm not sure how many people were there but it was some quantity past too many.

I did have a great time. I'm almost back to the point of being able to hear again. :biggrin:

Phil

4. Nice shots! How did you score a media pass?

5. I thought I told you before -- I'm *important*. :biggrin:

Thanks for the compliment, Frank. I have only about 250 more to sort through. Ack!!

Phil

6. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Yeah Taylor made...and I'm definately a Hicks chick. He is a great entertainer. Did he sing "Dancing in the Streets"? One of my favorites.

7. Yes he did, Seneca -- along with most of his new tracks along with several old songs he did "back in the day" because he was performing with his old band from Birmingham. He also did a few Cocker tunes which is one of my favs to hear from him, as well as more of my faves -- blues and jazz. The large crowd was WAY up to see him and he fed off that energy and gave one hell of a performance. I imagine you would have loved it. I did! :wink:

Phil